Sonntag, 6. September 2009

CityNightLine to Paris

All the gifts and presents have been bought. My stuff is nearly packed. I know what I'm going to wear for the journey... so, I'm ready for take off!!! It'll be the second time that I go to Paris by train!!! There is nothing more joyful than sitting in a train for 13 hours. =)



Unfortunately, I won't have the honour to lie down in a confortable "couchette car". (Voilà, the french influence on the English language... another loan word of recent importance: fiancé!!!)

Arriving in Paris, I'll be the chauffeur (and yet another borrowing) for my wonderful latvian friends and their parents. We are going to visit the Normandy: Camembert, apple trees, sheep, Cidre, Calvados, Crèpes, the sea, Ste Thérèse...

See you!!!

2 Kommentare:

mariounche hat gesagt…

coool !! heureuse de te voir revenir en France pour quelques jours !!! Profites bien de la belle Normandie avec Inese, Agnese et leurs parents (après tout, mon grand-père était Normand !). Et tu viens quand à Compiegne, dis-le moi vite que je prépare ta chambre lol.
bisous

nummer 276 hat gesagt…

Erwähne bitte nich dieses Wort "city night line" *shiver*