Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2010

Ein ganz toller Sonntag! PART ONE

Sunday - after a great Morning Service at the Calvary Chapel, I had my first Public Viewing experience.
Betti and me, we went up the Schlossberg to watch the exciting match Germany vs. England at the "Kastaniengarten". I I have to say: I really liked it. We were sitting under chestnut trees, there was a lil' wind blowing. We had nice people around us and everybody was just happy to see Germany winning. No violence, no alcohol abuse. I LIKE!



The wonderful view upon Freiburg from the "Kastaniengarten".


Betti was (contrary to me) all "decorated"!!!






But for the photo I had to put on those (slightly ridiculous) "cheering hands". By the way... apparently Mezut Özil was sitting right behind me. =)


1 Kommentar:

Arno Nühm hat gesagt…

Mesut für dich:
http://tinyurl.com/3y84umg
;o)