Montag, 21. März 2011

Wenn's mit dem Studium nicht klappt...

... dann werd' ich eben Dachdecker!!! =)

(Si je ne réussis pas dans mes études, je deviendrai donc couvreur!!!)


This is what it looked like when I came home.



After my first work day.



Inside view.




Other side - same thing to do!



We already put all the tile packs on the roof.







Then my uncle and I already started covering one side:




D-DAY ("Dach"-Day)

My uncle and I finished one side and covered all the other side.

Little moment of rest. - Petit moment de détente.

It was so much fun to work with my uncle: Stupid songs, comments and jokes ALL THE TIME.


Almost done... (Guitchime in action!)



Dad, Möhre and my uncle in action: Putting the ridge tiles on the roof!

5 Kommentare:

Miettes hat gesagt…

Ca rigole pas le Timmy perché sur son toit ;-)

Avec ta belle salopette ;-) en action avec ta scie, oula. C'est hot and spicy !!

Anonym hat gesagt…

vormidable!!!:):):)

Anonym hat gesagt…

alles, was ich von den vorhergehenden kommentaren verstehe, is "hot and spicy" - HOT and SPICY?

gangway, what i wanted to state:
selbstverleugnung in vollendung: timmi in blauen arbeitshosen.

ansonsten schön dach gedeckt...hat's seitdem schon geregnet? ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello timm !!!
Chouette cette belle toiture !!!
Merci pour le petit message sur mon blog....et oui, un baby est en route pour notre plus grand bonheur !!! Gros bisous, portes toi bien !kiss !
Lucie

marion hat gesagt…

chouette, tu vas pouvoir prêter main forte à JB quand tu viendras ^^ !