Freitag, 25. März 2011

ÜBERRASCHUNG

I went to Halle a few weeks ago. In fact, I arrived there at 6.00am in order to surprise Aischylos, who was having her birthday. At 6.30am I called her on the telephone. She was still sleeping. So I talked to her already standing outside her house and having a bad conscience about waking her up. I said: "Hey, would you please open the door, I got croissants!" She wasn't understanding at all and it took 5 more minutes until she finallly asked: "Are you in Halle???"


SURPRISE... and " 1 : 0 für mich" ! *den Moment des Triumphs genießend*


We then had breakfast and she went to work. I met with our dearest friend Soibine. We had a Döner - I never thought that I'd ever eat a Döner in Halle... =)



Anwaltskanzlei an der Marktkirche... *lol*



L'église du marché - Luther a fait des sermon ici!


We fetched the cutest twinnies on earth and had a great time. In the late afternoon I fetched Aischy from her laboratory... WOW.. so not my universe, but really cool! I now know 'exactly' what her PhD is about... =)


the 'hallowed hall' in Halle

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

du schelm du!
kein twinnie foto?
wasn das eigentl fürn laborfoto und was machich da überhaupt?