Mittwoch, 16. April 2014

didacta in Stuttgart

 
Last month I went to the didacta in Stuttgart which is the biggest exposition / exhibition for everything that has to to with education, learning and teaching. I went there by bus and at the biginning I still secretly laughed at all the women coming with a suitcase to the bus. Later that day I understood why they came with a huge suitcase: So much material, free books and so on.


 I took a lot material on inclusion.


 
Of course there were a lot of post-its, notebooks, pencils etc. to take away. ;-)




New English schoolbooks and workbooks (also interesting for a French teacher).



French schoolbooks, maps, CD's, workbooks, booklets...

 
 History material: 4 DVD on the GDR, workbooks, teacher stuff, books...




Every publishing company gave their stuff away with a nice little bag. I can cover all my walls with them now.

Apart from all the good material and special offers, the exhibition was a good opportunity to get in contact with some really interesting people from the publishing company etc. and have some interesting conversation on teaching with them.

Keine Kommentare: