Dienstag, 15. April 2014

Grüezi mitenand...


 Zürich - A city I've never visited before. But now I had a reason to go there. My very good friend Tanja who I know since we both still had diapers lives there with his boyfriend Hannes. The Fernbus brought me there.


Saturday: Discovering the centre of Zürich with Tani and Hannes. Beautiful Zürich seen from the ETH.  


Tanja and Hannes in front of the Grossmünster. Zwingli was from Zürich.


At the Zürichsee - doing one of my favourite activities: Imitating statues.


Gottfried Keller is apparently from Zürich. Thomas Mann was buried here. Tina Turner lives near Zürich... All those VIP make me sick. ;-)


On our way up the Uetliberg.


Looking at Downtown Zürich from the Uetliberg. We had awesome weather.


Zürich was so great because of them!!!



Awwwww..... my favourite neighbour during school: Tani!


Drinking Aguardiente from Colombia. What a night!





Sunday: A long walk alongside the Zürichsee until we got to a little park where we just relaxed, listened to the street musicians and tried to climb modern statues:



A very good example of pure elegance!!! ;-)

 


Before leaving Zurich I discoverd that statue of Niki de Saint Phalle at the train station. I saw her numerous statues already in Paris.

Merci vielmals Tani and Hannes for your hospitality and all the great moments shared.

Keine Kommentare: