Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

Vive la France!

Petit partage:

La France me manque! I miss France although I've been there just 3 weeks ago!

[This is my birthday cake from Antsche that she made for me in 2005. We used to bake crazy cakes for each other. I got it before going to France for my civil service. Isn't it just wonderful??? And it was sooooo yummy aswell!]

At the moment I'm trying to work hard on my final paper. I have to write about 70 pages. It's about the International Year of Disabled Persons (1981) in Germany.

4 Kommentare:

xtine hat gesagt…

Oh man ey, der Kuchen ist ja mal der Hammer!!

marion hat gesagt…

superbe gâteau, bravo à elle !!!

biz

Anonym hat gesagt…

Vive la France! Vive La Pologne! Vivement Les Allemands aimant toutes les polonaises!;) Et vive l'Arche grace a laquelle je connais un TEL FAbuleux TIMM:):):)

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey, du sollst doch zula schreiben und nicht in alten fotos wühlen ;o)

kennste auch die "nackte" version? http://tinyurl.com/66qocuw