Donnerstag, 23. April 2009

HELLO AGAIN

OR: BACK FOR GOOD! (just to quote another song)


I'm back in Freiburg since Saturday evening... and it feels weird. I think I've not arrived yet. That means I still think french, I still speak French and I still act in a french way.


Nevertheless, it's good to be back.

Finally...

I eat pretzels and delicious german Döner again.

I go everywhere by bike again. (I'm definiteley out of training.)

I see almost all of my wonderful friends again.

I spend time on my balcony... listening to the rushing water and all the cars passing just in front of me.

I live with Neme again and actually we are getting along quite well.

I go to Penny (supermarket) again and see all the products and nice ladies again!

I go to university again. (HELLO AGAIN: lunches at the cafeteria, hours at the library, visits at the copy shop, looking for rooms, reading books...)

-> Well, and that's kind of difficult at the moment. Getting used to the rythm of normal students... seeing all the work and presentations that I'll have to do. Arrrrgh... FEAR... lack of self-confidence... lack of organiziation... lack of MONEY mainly!!! Too much, if you ask me and my little brain that is not ble to handle so many things at the same time.

And besides that... I can't find all of my certificates anymore...!!! But I keep trusting sb. and hope they will soon reappear from somewhere.


4 Kommentare:

Becky hat gesagt…

Yay :) I'm happy you're back in Freiburg. I'll be praying for you to have a good semester. Are you back in the same apartment on Ferdinand-Weiss Strasse?

mariounche hat gesagt…

ahlàlà faut vraiment que je me remette à apprendre l'anglais !!!!! quelles lacunes de ma part ^^
bisous

nice girl hat gesagt…

"nice ladies again!"

qu'est-ce que ça veut dire ça ???? ben alors Guitchimme !!! lol t'inquiète pas je comprend ce que tu veux dire mais franchement c'est trop drôle comment tu dis ça ^^! amuse-toi bien^^

antsche hat gesagt…

Say his name. He's not just somebody. It says, those who call on the name of JESUS (and not the name of sb.) shall be saved. Isn't he worth it????????????????? ach, schnupski!!!when will you learn! he loves you. Just love him back.

brauchst den kommentar nicht veröffenltichen... aber wollte direkt meine beim lesen des posts aufgekommenen gedanken weitergeben und emails kann ich dir nich schreiben, die kommen immer wieder zurück, weil dein msn mein gmx nich leiden kann oder so.