Freitag, 19. September 2008

Weird feeling

oder: Petit Partage vom feinsten

Hey everybody out there!!! Just in case you didn't know yet: I'm leaving for France on Monday. (Oh my goodnes... I hope I don't annoy you too much with my stories.) Anyway... strangely I can't even say that I'm nervous, about that. can't even say that I feel sad to leave Germany and my family for 7 months... and I don't know how to explain the way I feel about IT in general. It's so weird. I mean, I'll go to a place that I know... with people around that I know. So that's really great and I'm so thankful for that, but this circumstance kind of calms me that much done that I sometimes think "Timmy... what's up... you don't really get stressed...!" I'll have to teach German to French pupils... and if something makes me nervous it's THAT. It's this "m subtile mélange" of circumstances - things you know really good combined with things that are absolutely new for you - that, I think makes me feel so weird. Even my suitcases don't stress me that much. They are done and I'll just put the rest of my stuff in my backpack on Monday. And then I'm so busy all the WE through. I'm gonna have to say goodbye to so many people. I'll go to MD to see my cousin. I need to shop typical German stuff for my french friends... So maybe I just won't be mentally prepared!? Should I just go to the Night Train on Monday, enter, go to France and see how it will be!? Why being stressed. Isn't it all about trust?

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

thank you for this post in english ! I have ever (?) understand, no problem lol ! I'm the best in english and i write you now in english comme promis ;-) !!!!bon j'ai rien compris mais pas grave mdr !!! bisous,à TRRREEES bientôt !!!

Becky hat gesagt…

I know that weird feeling. You're starting a new adventure and I'm excited for you! You're going to be an awesome teacher :)